With a single touch
Touch screen is one of the most up-to-date ways to control your smart environment.
Imagine flat screen with plans with buttons, icons, indicators and graphic diagrams. You are able to see real-time what equipment in the house is on, what is off, and control the devices with a single touch. E.g. you see the icon with a lamp or bulb – tap on it and control the light in any room.
There are different types of control panels. Here are the most often-used:
Built-in Touch Panel
Built-in wall screens are sensitive to finger-tip action. Their graphic interface is individual, video demonstration is possible. Screen size may vary: 8", 15", 19", 22".
+ simple, intuitive user interface. Bright graphic design. Russian language;
- constant mounting place. Once installed on a wall in your dining room, you can not take the screen to your kitchen.
Portable Touch Panel
Portable tablets, sensitive to finger-tip action, they work via Wi-Fi. The graphic interface is equal to the built-in panels, but video demonstration is limited.
+ portable panel, intuitive user interface. Russian language;
- requires regular charging. Rather large to always carry them with you. High probability of loss or damage.
Soft-touch IR/Wi-Fi Panel
Compact wireless devices with touch screens of PDA size. Work similar to TV- and other remote controls.
+ light and easy to carry. Long battery life. Convenient in controlling the environment of one room;
- limited functionality. Have no real time status indicators. Limited range.
The control is similar to the one provided by the touch screen panels, except the picture appears on PC screen. May operate via Wi-Fi.
+ no need in separate panels. Simple and comprehensive controlling of the environment. Rich graphic. Russian language.
- switch-on and loading time. Inconvenient if the computer is used by someone else.
Graphical interface is equal to the touch screen. Control is provided by the gyroscopic console, sensible to the hand gestures, a kind of a wireless mouse.
+ no need in separate panels. Simple control of the environment;
- the TV must be switched-on. Constant installation place.
Interiors with Touch Screen Panels (InternetDom realization):